Jan 29, 2008

Back With A Vengence - '08 Is The Year of New Beginnings

I've been offline for over a month, first enjoying a "well earned" break. I took some time off in December - to reflect and think about '08. This year has started off very fast, much to think about and even more to do. I've plunged myself back into my work - and, so far, it's all good.

That said, I'd like to welcome all World Changer readers to 2008. I've labelled this - the "Year of New Beginnings". Certainly - each day of each Year, offers new opportunities to do things better than we did the day before. I hope to post more regularly this year - my commentary will likely cover a broader spectrum of events & Ideas. I've also decided to throw open my blog for comments - so I can start a dialogue with you readers. Perhaps we can build our own distinct online community.

I'd encourage you all to give me feedback on my posts - all feedback is good. My goal is to share my views and learn from everyone else in the process. Happy New Year - and make '08 your year of New Beginnings..............


Rotimi

No comments: