Jan 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi all, I apologize for the radio silence over the past few months. I had to take some time off from writing - primarily because of my commitments at work & the holiday season. I'm also planning the launch of a new online initiative which will revolve around my passion for Leadership Development.

The month of January tends to be one of great optimism, chuck full of new year resolutions, and millions of people signing up for gym club memberships. This morning, I heard that all new year resolutions are broken or forgotten by valentine's day. Hopefully that won't be the case, this year.

I believe '09 is a year of restoration - I've labelled it, the year of the "Big Push". (More on that later). Over the next few months - the World Changer's Journal will feature bi-weekly write-ups on a variety of core topics - including Web Analytics, Professional Development & Leadership Strategies.

Happy New Year.......

No comments: