Sep 18, 2008

I'm a PC & I'm doing Just Fine

I've just watched - the I'm a PC ad - windows ad, and I like it. Even those who love to hate Microsoft will have to admit that this is a creative, viral advertisement which will resonate with PC users all around the world.

Only one software company can rightfully claim that it connects billions of people everyday. The fact of the matter is that millions of real, everyday people use Windows, on PCs - everyday. Many rely on it's features and functionality - for their livelyhood.

I think the smartest thing about this ad is that it takes the core message of Mac vs. PC ads and uses it against Apple.

It will be interesting to see what Apple come up with next. Somehow, I doubt that those Mac vs. PC ads will be quite as effective as they were.

Oh, by the way - I'm a PC too .......

No comments: